Print documents, photos, email, and web content from your personal computer or mobile device to a Print Release Station at any DCLS library location.
Follow these steps:
- Send a print job to the library using one of these methods
- Choose the web form for your preferred library above
- Forward an email to the email address of the printer at your preferred library above
- Download the PrinterOn app for Android or iPad/iPhone
- Visit your chosen library’s Print Release Station to find your print job
- Enter your email address when prompted
- Select payment method and confirm your print
Good to know:
- Printing is $.20 per side for black and white and $.50 per side for color
- Print jobs not released within 72 hours will be deleted
- iPads/iPhones have the ability to print photos. To enhance the experience, download the PrinterOn app (iTunes) to print documents as well as photos.
- Android devices can print web pages, documents and photos using the website, email or the app (GooglePlay)
- To print secure websites requiring a login and password (boarding passes, bank statements, emails, etc.), save the page as a PDF, then print the saved file.
Print Release Stations
Print release stations in each library offer printouts for $.20 per side (for black and white) or $.50 per side (for color). Documents are held in the Print Release Station for 72 hours and can be picked up during regular operating hours.
Detailed Setup and Printing Instructions
Web Printing Website (PC, laptop, Android device)
- Choose your preferred library above.
- Enter your email address. You will use this to claim your document at the Print Release Station
- Browse for a file on your laptop or enter the URL of a website
- Click the Next button
- Change the page orientation, number of copies or select pages to print, as needed
- Click the Next button
- Wait for the pricing information, then approve the print job by clicking on the green printer icon
- After your request has been processed you may release it at the Print Release Station in the library you chose. You have 72 hours to pick up your print job during regular operating hours
- NOTE: You cannot print secure websites (boarding passes, bank statements, etc.) in this manner. You must save the item as a PDF, then browse for the file on your computer to print
Email (PC, laptop, Android device, iPad, iPhone)
- Find the email you wish to print. Each attachment to an email will show up on the Print Release Station as an individual print job.
- Forward your email to the email address of your preferred library printer, address can be located by clicking on the online form and then selecting details.
- After your request has been processed you may release it at the Print Release Station in the library you chose. You have 72 hours to pick up your print job during regular operating hours.
- NOTE: For your convenience, save your preferred library printer email address to your contacts for future use.