updated July 2021
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
To access information about COVID vaccination eligibility and information for yourself or for our members please refer to the following
- New webpage: Getting the COVID Vaccine.
- Find COVID Vaccine providers and contact information for scheduling. Many providers are limited to online sign-up forms, so this may be something that patrons may require help from reference services to navigate.
- The CDC offers this site as a resource for Finding Credible Vaccine Information.
For your safety, face masks are required while inside all of our libraries.
We are aiming to provide our community with all of the available facts about this highly contagious virus, in order to educate our community and prevent further spread.
Ways to prevent further spread in Dauphin County
- Stay home whenever possible
- Wear a mask whenever you leave home
- Exhibit social distancing (Remain at least 6' apart from others)
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Keep surfaces clean
- Washing your hands often
- Ensuring that each of us practices good hygiene