Don’t have time to come into the library?
Request library materials from home and pick them up at your convenience. Here’s how:
- Log into your account using your library card number and current PIN number.
- Click on the Search the Catalog tab at the top of the screen
- Browse and search the catalog until you find the item you want
- Click on the Request 1st Available Copy button to request this title. We want you to receive the item as quickly as possible, so it’s important to select “Request 1st Available Copy”
- Click on the Request This Copy Only button if you need a specific disc in a TV series or a specific magazine issue, otherwise, you will receive the first available disc or magazine issue, which may not be the one you need.
- After you click on the request button, you will see a Request Confirmation where you can choose your Pick-Up Location.
- The library will notify you when your item is ready to be picked up.