Freading on an Android Device
- If you don’t already have the free Freading app, you can download it from the Android Market/Google Play.
- Once installed, open the Freading app and press the [app options] button.
- Tap on the [Store] option.
- Click the [Login] link in the upper right corner and log in using your Library Card Number and PIN.
- A new page will appear, enter your postal code and tap on the [Find Local Library] option. Select Dauphin County Public Library.
- Browse the collection for an eBook.
- Tap on the [Download ePub] link to download the eBook.
- Open the eBook with the Freading app. The first time you open an eBook you may be prompted to activate the app with an Adobe ID.