Friends of the Library
McCormick Riverfront Library
- Number of members: 10-20
- Frequency of meetings: Irregular; 2-4/year
- Average number attending meetings: 4
- Frequency of book sales: 1x/year outside along the Walnut Street wall, on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend (usually 10-2).
- Where books are stored: MRL & Friends Pres House (few days prior to sale)
- Where sales are held: along Walnut St wall on Sat of Memorial Day weekend
- Other regular & special Friends activities: none
- The Thursday before the book sale donated items can be dropped off at Jane Allis’s house on Locust Street (from 4-7 other years). We keep donated items (as room allows) at MRL in advance of the sale.
Learn More about becoming a Friend of the Library
Jane Allis-MRL President
Tom P. Leonard-MRL Treasurer